Each club was doing its own thing with employees and contractors:
Employee data was held locally, in wildly different formats - some digitised, some still piled in drawers. Contractor hiring was all over the place too – with people recruited and onboarded locally and their info held mostly manually.
Les Mills had no central access to or oversight of employee or contractor info, making compliance and audits a nightmare.
The Performance Review process was just as unfit:
- No storage of data or capability for tracking results or conducting analysis.
- Not employee-friendly – particularly not for Les Mills’ tech-savvy, millennial-minded workforce.
Partnering with HR Technology Consultants Tomorrow’s People to scope requirements, Les Mills’ focus shifted from a standalone recruitment solution to a system that could do it all.
However, this big-name brand was still a leanly run business with modest resources. They needed top-end-of-town capabilities on a not-so-top-end budget.
Cornerstone was ultimately chosen because:
- It offered all the modules Les Mills needed immediately, and down the road.
- It could manage both employees and contractors, applying only the functions needed for each.
- It made big-business capabilities affordable for their medium size business.
Once Cornerstone was the answer, Tomorrow’s People were retained to see Les Mills through implementation and beyond.
Schedule a personalized 1:1
Speak to an expert who can walk you through the ways Cornerstone can benefit your specific situation.