Our Business is Serving Yours
Business-to-business transactions are the lifeblood of every business services organisation. Companies must balance the competing demands of brand consistency, sales and customer loyalty, without compromising quality or execution. The solution to these challenges begins with your employees' confidence and knowledge in your products. When your product is people, your workforce's collective knowledge and skills become your most important competitive advantage.
That's why the best services organisations look to Cornerstone to successfully measure and manage talent to ensure that customer experiences, brands and employee knowledge remain consistent, connected and current.
With Cornerstone for Business Services You Can:
- Deliver skills and compliance training to all employees from a single, unified platform—at a fraction of the cost of conventional training
- Know whether training initiatives are working by tying them to employee performance and company profit
- Develop diverse, engaged talent communities to enable consistent and meaningful collaboration
- Align individual employee goals with company objectives to ensure consistent, unified vision and purpose across your organisation
- Use social networking tools and emerging technologies to increase knowledge and engagement throughout your enterprise
Observation Checklist: observe, measure competencies & performance in real time, on the job.
In the business services industry, there are times when fulfillment of required competencies — such as service delivery — cannot be measured on a typical rating scale or as part of an annual review. Cornerstone’s innovative Observation Checklist feature lets you systematically assess and monitor employee skills and performance in the field while employees are doing their jobs.
Cornerstone's Observation Checklist guides you through assigning validators or verifiers to assess competence or successful completion of tasks as employees work in the field.
- Give your verifiers, validators or preceptors easy access to Observation Checklists, replacing inefficient paper-based processes
- Ensure that regulatory reporting is accurate and timely
- Use pre-integrated competency models specific to the business services sector
- Specifically define observation ratings and methods