Cornerstone OnDemand Announces
Speakers, Agenda for Cornerstone
Convergence 2016 Client Conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — April 28, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that it will host Cornerstone Convergence, its annual client conference, from May 9-11, 2016, at the JW Marriott L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles.
Now in its 14th year, the conference assembles more than 1,800 learning and HR professionals and leading voices in the talent management industry for in-depth conversations regarding emerging issues, trends and technologies impacting workplaces across the U.S. and around the globe.
Adam Miller, Cornerstone’s founder and CEO, will host the opening keynote on Tuesday, May 10 at 8:30 a.m. PT. In his opening remarks, Adam will share his vision of what’s ahead in talent management technology and what organizations can do today to future-proof their initiatives for recruiting, retaining and growing their people to their full potential. Miller’s keynote presentation will be live streamed on the home page of the Convergence website.
Conference agenda highlights include:
- Roadmap for Creating a Culture of Change. Lisa Bodell, innovation expert, founder and CEO of futurethink, and award-winning author of Kill the Company: End the Status Quo, Start an Innovation Revolution, will deliver a keynote intended to provoke fresh thinking around what’s holding back innovation at organizations. She’ll provide tangible and actionable steps for business leaders to shake up their organization’s standard practices in order to awaken their ability to think and reinvent their future.
- Sessions that Inspire. More than 65 sessions designed to educate, engage and inspire attendees will explore topics ranging from workforce analytics, career mobility, user-generated learning content, and data privacy and security, to mobile recruiting, leadership development, the multi-generational workforce and more. HCRI credits will be provided for certain sessions.
- Industry and Practice Leaders in Talent Management. Convergence attendees will hear from industry thought leaders and fellow learning and talent management professionals representing a wide variety of industries. Industry presenters include Max Meadow, vice president of strategic engagements and principal HCM advisory analyst for Brandon Hall, and Skip Marshall, vice president and chief technology officer for Tribridge HCM. Cornerstone client presenters include executives from Elavon, Electrolux, Federal-Mogul, Hitachi Ltd., IKEA, Kohler Co., McKesson, PayPal, ResCare, Sanford Health, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Time Warner Cable Inc., Tractor Supply Co., VCA Inc., The Wendy’s Company, and The Western Union Company, among others.
- Partner and Product Expos. The Convergence 2016 expo hall will highlight Cornerstone’s alliance community as well as Cornerstone’s software and services. The Partner Expo will showcase solutions and services for system design and implementation, business process outsourcing, video interviewing, e-learning content creation, and much more. The Product and Services Expo will provide insight into additional Cornerstone solutions and services, as well as opportunities to expand product knowledge through live product demonstrations and one-on-one sessions with a Cornerstone developer.
Comments on the News
“Convergence unites our extended community of clients and partners to examine the global and local influences impacting today’s workplaces and learn from organizations that are getting their people management strategies right,” said Kirsten Helvey, chief operating officer for Cornerstone OnDemand. “We firmly believe that the most successful organizations are the ones that provide their employees with opportunities that help them realize their full potential. This year’s event is designed to arm our clients with the tools, resources and inspiration to achieve this through their own learning and talent management initiatives.”
“All too often, organizations become bogged down by the very processes they created to drive efficiencies, and as a result stifle the creativity needed to spark business innovation. We need to start a revolution in how we think and how we work,” said Lisa Bodell, founder and CEO of futurethink. “At Convergence 2016, I will equip learning and HR leaders with simple tools to help them solve problems creatively and create a culture of change within their organization for a stronger future.”
The Convergence 2016 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge HCM. The Diamond Sponsor is Bluewater Learning. Gold Sponsors include Aon Hewitt, Appirio, CEB, The Educe Group and HireVue. Expo Sponsors include American Heart Association, Broadbean, CIC Plus, Collaborative Solutions, ej4, First Advantage, HireRight, J. J. Keller, Kronos, Soundview and Tracker Corp.
- View Convergence 2016 event details at www.CornerstoneConvergence.com.
- Follow Convergence 2016 on Twitter at twitter.com/CSODConvergence or search #CSODConf16. Also connect with us on Facebook at facebook.com/CornerstoneConvergence.
- Get the Convergence app, available on iOS, Android and Blackberry devices. Search for “Cornerstone Convergence” in the application store.
Cornerstone is a leading global people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize their people potential. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern content delivered in the flow of work, development-driven performance management and holistic workforce data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 3,600 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 40 million users across 180+ countries and 40+ languages.
Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.au