Cornerstone OnDemand Announces Convergence 2018 Client Conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – May 1, 2018 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced that it will host its 16th annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence, from June 4-6, 2018, at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in downtown San Diego, Calif. The three-day conference will connect more than 2,000 learning and HR professionals with inspirational keynotes, in-depth workshops and a variety of networking opportunities designed to help attendees navigate the workforce of the future.
Cornerstone founder and CEO Adam Miller will present the opening keynote on Tuesday, June 4 at 8:30 a.m. PT, where he will discuss how the fourth industrial revolution is dramatically transforming the workforce landscape and how organizations can start building dynamic learning cultures to thrive in an economy that will soon be entirely skills-based. Miller’s keynote will be live-streamed on the home page of the Convergence website.
Additional conference highlights include:
- Radical Candor: Caring Personally While Challenging Directly. Candor, Inc. co-founder and author Kim Scott will speak about how to be a great boss without losing one’s humanity. Scott will share insights gleaned from years of experience working with companies like Google, Apple and Twitter about how managers can create environments where high-performing teams enjoy their work and each other while achieving results.
- The New Leadership Literacies. Futurist and distinguished Institute for the Future fellow Bob Johansen will share the five new leadership literacies required to thrive in today’s world of increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. Based on his latest book, The New Leadership Literacies: Thriving in a Future of Extreme Disruption and Distributed Everything, Johansen will pull from decades of experience and research to paint a vivid description of the ideal talent profile for future leaders.
- Decoding the Millennial and Gen Z Mind. Former monk and digital strategist turned award-winning storyteller, Jay Shetty, will help attendees address the challenge of knowing how to recruit, retain and reward this new era of millennial and Gen Z workers. As a millennial himself, Shetty was named in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2017 and has garnered more than one billion views for his videos on wisdom, positivity, philosophy and perspective.
- Deep-Dive Breakout Sessions. Convergence will offer 50 breakout sessions exploring topics such as modern content strategies, analytics applications, high-volume onboarding, enhancing the candidate experience, the future of performance reviews, how HR can better partner with Finance, adopting mobile strategies for better learning, uncovering unconscious bias, and more. Cornerstone client presenters will include Arby’s Restaurant Group, ArcBest, Curbell, Horace Mann, The Kraft Heinz Company, Paychex, Penn Community Bank, RSM US, Tennant Company, TIAA, Ventura County Fire Department, and more. Convergence partner presenters will include Alight Solutions, Bluewater, CyberU, Deloitte, Educe Group, Grovo, IBM, SkillPill and Tribridge, a DXC Technology company.
- Partner and Product Expo. The Convergence Partner Expo will showcase organizations from Cornerstone’s alliance community and will feature solutions and services for system design and implementation, business process outsourcing, e-learning content creation, virtual reality corporate training solutions, and more. The Convergence Product Expo will provide insight into additional Cornerstone solutions and services, as well as product demonstrations and one-on-one sessions with Cornerstone developers.
Comments on the News
“Convergence continues to be our favorite event of the year, where we bring together the brightest in the industry to discuss the workforce trends that are propelling HR and people management into a more critical and strategic leadership position,” said Chris Stewart, senior vice president, global customer success, Cornerstone OnDemand. “This year’s event will be like no other, as we delve into topics like the emergence of the Skills Economy, its implications on today’s workforce and how organizations can start preparing now for what’s next.”
The Convergence 2018 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge, a DXC Technology Company. The Diamond Sponsor is Bluewater. Gold Sponsors include Alight Solutions, Deloitte, Educe Group, and IBM.
- Register for Convergence 2018 at www.cornerstoneconvergence.com.
- Follow Convergence 2018 on Twitter @CSODConvergence, Instagram @CornerstoneOnDemand and Facebook @Cornerstoneconvergence. Engage with the conversation using #CSODConf18.
- Download the Convergence app, available on iOS and Android devices. Search for “Cornerstone Convergence” in the application store.
Cornerstone is a leading global people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize their people potential. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern content delivered in the flow of work, development-driven performance management and holistic workforce data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 3,600 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 40 million users across 180+ countries and 40+ languages.
Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.au